A Million CerviQ Awareness Hand Sign to Eliminate Cervical Cancer
Logo in business and in marketing are a point of identification. They are the symbol that customers use to recognize your brand. In similar ways, the CerviQ hand sign was created to signify that cervical cancer can be both prevented and eliminated worldwide, if women can only attends to cervical cancer screening and get their children vaccinated against Human Papillomavirus, or HPV.
To launch the CerviQ hand sign, a photo contest was set in motion. Winners were categorized either Solo, Couple/Partner, and Group.
OUR PHOTO CONTEST: MECHANICS & JUDGING CRITERIA
PHOTO CONTEST MECHANICS:
- Any Human Being either on earth and in outerspace can join…. seriously. No age or sex, religion limitation.
- Like our CerviQ FB Page
- Submit a picture of you or your group (solo, couple, mother and daughter, family, friends or colleagues, etc.) showing the hand sign. We prefer a teal shirt on a white background or a white shirt on a teal background.
- Completely fill-up the Google Form.
- Write a Statement of Support (maximum of 150 characters)
- SUBMIT. Deadline of Submission is set January 9 at 12 Midnight.