A CERVICAL CANCER AWARENESS PHOTO CONTEST
WHAT’S WITH THE HAND SIGN?
The Cervical Cancer Hand Sign signifies a show of support to the World Health Organization’s Global Strategy to Accelerate the Elimination of Cervical Cancer. By doing the hand sign, we are showing the world that we Filipinos are committed to end cervical cancer by promoting awareness and we are among the countries collectively resolved to end needless suffering from a cancer that is both preventable and curable.
PHOTO CONTEST MECHANICS:
- Any Human Being either on earth and in outerspace can join…. seriously. No age or sex, religion limitation.
- Like our CerviQ FB Page
- Submit a picture of you or your group (solo, couple, mother and daughter, family, friends or colleagues, etc.) showing the hand sign. We prefer a teal shirt on a white background or a white shirt on a teal background.
- Completely fill-up the Google Form.
- Write a Statement of Support (maximum of 150 characters)
- SUBMIT. Deadline of Submission is set January 9 at 12 Midnight.