SPECIAL RATES TILL MAY 30, 2022
ON HPV IMMUNIZATION
Why do I need to get HPV Immunizations?
Having the HPV vaccine means you’re far less likely to have genital warts, certain types of cancer or other illnesses caused by HPV in the future. The vaccine helps to protect against cervical cancer and some less common cancers, such as anal, penile, vaginal, vulvar, mouth and throat cancers caused by HPV. It also protects against genital warts.
How does the vaccine protect you?
- (HPV 4) the four HPV types that cause around 70% of cervical cancers, 70% of all HPV-related cancer in men, and and 90% of genital warts across all genders, or
- (HPV 9) the nine HPV types that cause around 90% of cervical cancers, 95% of all HPV-related cancers in men, and 90% of genital warts across all genders.
Who is the HPV vaccine for and when should it be given?
Does the HPV vaccine offer benefits if you’re already sexually active?
Who should not get the HPV vaccine?
Do I need to get a Cervical Cancer Screening Test should I had my HPV vaccination?
Yes. The HPV vaccine isn’t intended to replace screening for cervical cancer. Routine screening beginning at age 25 years old remains an essential part of preventive health care.
What can you do to protect yourself from cervical cancer if you’re not in the recommended vaccine age group?
HPV spreads through sexual contact — oral, vaginal or anal. To protect yourself from HPV, use a condom every time you have sex. In addition, don’t smoke. Smoking raises the risk of cervical cancer.
SPECIAL HPV Vaccine Discounts in celebration and observance of the National Cervical Cancer Awareness Month.
- The discount is applicable to any purchase of HPV-4 and/or HPV-9 vaccine ONLY UP TO April 30, 2022.
- HPV 4 PRICE
- Commercial Price: Php 5,000 to 6,500 per dose;
- Discounted Price: Php 3,645.00/dose (for 2 to 5 ordered doses); Php 3,545/dose (for 6 to 11 ordered doses), and Php 3,295/dose (for 12 ordered doses and up).
- HPV 9 PRICE
- Commercial Price Php 9,500 to 13,500;
- Discounted Price: Php 7,000.00/dose (for 1 to 4 ordered doses); Php 6,700/dose (for 12 ordered doses and up).
- Age 9 to 14 years old: 2 doses
- Age 15 and above: 3 doses